Hi All, Can you believe it’s almost October? 2016 has gone by in a flash! Although I’m ready for cooler weather, I’m not so keen on saying goodbye to blooming flowers, so this month’s challenge is an ode to the flower. I think this should be an easy one! For those of you in the…
Hi All, I’m calling this “swooshy” because of the watercolor technique I used on the trees. I used the same Starry Night Background die I used on THIS CARD. Such a great die! I used Ranger Enchanted Gold embossing powder for the star. I love it because it’s such a delicate gold: I’m throwing in…
Hi All! For today’s card, I’m using the new Mixed Drinks set by Stampin’ Up!, along with some Tsukineko Amplify ink for the whipped cream. It works pretty much like the Marvvy Liquid Applique (mine turned yellow over the years, so I thought I would try something different). I experimented a little with it -…
Happy Monday All!
Before I begin, I want to say that this new functionality is completely optional. Joining or not joining a Birthday Card Exchange Group has no affect on your membership.
I’m really excited about this new program, and I hope you will be too! If you would like to send and receive cards during your birthday month, this is for you. Only members are permitted to join, so it’s just us. Based on the interest level gauged in the August poll, I anticipate that you will be sending and receiving 5-8 cards during the month of your birthday. If more people jump on the bandwagon (and I hope you will!), I will break the monthly groups into subgroups so you won’t be overwhelmed. 🙂
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the sign-up form, letting me know your contact information and birthday.
- Starting October 1st, you will get access to a personalized Birthday Group Page. This page will contain the name, birthday, and mailing address for each person who has joined the exchange in the same birthday month as you. Note: Only members of your birthday group will have access to your contact information – not the entire community.
- Mark your calendar to mail cards to each member of the group. The program will begin with October birthdays.
- The member list of the birthday group will be set on the first of the month. So, no need to worry about checking the list during the month to see if anyone has been added or removed. If you wish to remove yourself, please do so before the first of the month.
- Receive cards and smile. Send cards and know someone else is smiling.
What do you think? I hope you’ll sign-up TODAY! 🙂
Hi All, First, quick sales alert: Ellen Hutson is having 20% off all stamps through Saturday. Use code saveonstamps at checkout. How can we have a critter challenge without including some owl love? The punch is back. I don’t make a lot of Halloween cards, but I saw these owl punch Halloween creations and had…