I have a friend who is ALWAYS full of positivity. I mean, she’s always smiling, laughing, and thinking that everyone and everything in the world is just wonderful. About a year ago, her husband passed away suddenly. She is my age and she has 2 girls… one is in 3rd grade with my daughter.
Although I know she has been struggling so much on the inside, she still always tries to put on a smiling face. I had lunch with her last week. She was full of life, as usual. She talked about how she is planning a big 70’s dance party, a tea party for us and the girls, and a slumber party to cheer up her daughter… all to celebrate the coming of Spring. I was really amazed. Seriously, who is doing anything to celebrate Spring?? I truly admire her ability to overcome her sad circumstances and fight for the love and beauty of life. I made this card for her – I don’t know anyone else like her in this world – she really is sunshine.
Enjoy the rest of your week and celebrate Spring in her honor.
- Stampin’ Up! Simply Said Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
- Stampin’ Up! Sizzix Big Shot and Polka Dot Texture Plate
- Stampin’ Up! Ink: Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
- Stampin’ Up! Pretty in Pink 3/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dot
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper