I decided to use the Secret Garden set again today. I really do love all the flowers in this set!
Someone recently asked me how I come up with my card designs. The first thing I do is decide which stamp set to use, then I decide on the technique or style. To decide the technique or style, many times I will search the stamp set on Google images. That’s what I did before creating this card. I found this beautiful card by Marie-Lyne Vervoite. I’m not sure how she created it, so I just sort of made up my own technique. I used Inktense Pencils and an Aqua Painter. Hope you like my version.
Enjoy the video and have a great week!!
- Stampin’ Up! Secret Garden Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Curly Cute (retired)
- Derwent Inktense Pencils: Fushia, Teal Green, Cadmium Yellow, Oak, and Antique White
- Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Uniball White Gel Pen
- Aqua Painter
- Stampin’ Up! Adorning Accents Edgelit Dies
- Stampin’ Up! Modern Label Punch
- Sizzix Big Shot