Stampin’ Up! just released the new Summer Mini catalog. You can view the catalog HERE or shop the products HERE. Anyway, FINALLY, Stampin’ Up! has created embossing powders to match some of the colors – yeah!! Ok, so only 3 colors are available… but it’s a start! I used Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi on this card (you can also get Tangerine Tango). I decided to emboss on vellum just for something different.
I created the border around the card by just stamping a circle over and over. I used the circle from the Build-a-Blossom set, but you could use pretty much any circle. I varied the placement of the circle so that it wouldn’t look like one stamp – I want the recipient of this card to know that I hand-stamped every single circle!!
Enjoy the video and Happy Mother’s Day!
SONG: “Idaho” by The BoDeans.
- Stampin’ Up! Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Build a Blossom Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Thank You Kindly Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Classic Black Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi Embossing Powders
- Black Sharpie
- Stampin’ Up! XL Decorative Label Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
- 1/8″ Black Satin Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Acrylic Blocks
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black and Melon Mambo Markers
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots