This week’s card features a new Stampin’ Up! stamp set called Up, Up & Away. Isn’t it so cute?
I must do a shout-out to Becky J. in Cincinnati, OH. She sent me a couple of her cards that used this cloud technique. So cool! Except for the balloons, the whole card is just one layer. The first time I did the clouds, it came out perfect. I was thinking, “wow – so easy!!”. The next time, it took me about 3 tries to get it the way I wanted it. So, be patient as you experiment!
I know questions will come up on my adhesive application in this video. It is a massive adhesive applicator that is pretty heavy, but it’s very economical. It is a 3M ATG 700™ Gun. It takes some time to get used to, but it works great. Beware: once you stick, it’s stuck.
Have a great week!
SONG: “Save a Little” by The BoDeans.
- Stampin’ Up! Up, Up & Away Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Silhouettes Stamp Set (hostess retired)
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic Brown,and Basic Black
- Stampin’ Up! Markers: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, and Elegant Eggplant
- Masking Tape
- Stampin’ Up! Sponge Daubers
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals