I find myself embossing with black all the time. I think because it gives such a great crisp and bright, dark image. Of course, I just love embossing in general.
Anyhoo… I stamped the Penny Black Circle Pattern and cut it in half to make this card. Nothing too complicated here.
I’ve been busy this week because, believe it or not, I will be making TWO posts this weekend, BOTH with a video. My turn is up again on the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog! Yeah!! I’m still so excited to have been selected for their team this quarter. In my typical overachiever fashion, I’m doing videos for all the posts. I wish I could relax more, lol!! I also just received the supplies for my 2012 Christmas card, which I’m hoping to post next Wednesday.
Enough rambling. Enjoy the video and I’ll be back on Saturday morning for weekend post #1! 🙂
p.s. Sorry the video is a little dark this week – I forgot to turn my light on, lol!!
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Mixed Media, Blue (Stamper’s Big Brush Pen)
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Mixed Media, Green (Stamper’s Big Brush Pen)
- Stampin Up! Melon Mambo Marker (available only in Brights Collection)
- Stampin Up! Basic Black Marker
- Versamark Ink
- VersaFine Black Ink
- Black Embroidery Thread
- Stampin’ Up! Embossing Buddy
- Stampin’ Up! 1/16″ Circle Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Paper Piercer
- Stampin’ Up! Pierce Mat