First, I want to say how lucky I am to have so many caring and thoughtful people reading my blog. You guys leave the nicest comments!! It really brightens my day every time I read one. I read a lot of them to my kids – they love it!! You make me look so cool to them! 😉
Okay, so on to the card for this week. I just love this butterfly set from Hero Arts – the details on the butterfly – especially when stamped in black ink – are so pretty! Another product I used here that I absolutely love is Stickles. I’m sure a lot of you already have this product, but if you don’t, go get some! You know how sometimes you want to add glitter to something, but it’s just such a mess, and it gets all over the envelope when you mail it, then it sticks to other parts of the card…. on and on. Well, you just apply this glitter glue and it NEVER moves. You can’t brush it off. It’s PERFECT for scrapbooking too because you don’t have to worry about it getting on your photos. Anyway, enough said. Enjoy and have a great week!!
SONG: “Try” by Billy Pilgrim.
- Hero Arts Antique Engravings Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Congrats Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake
- Colorbox Blackbird Chalk Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Blender Pen
- Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Ranger Ice Stickles
- Stampin’ Up! Acrylic Blocks
- Stampin’ Up! Linen Thread
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals