Ok, so I waited 3 weeks to post another owl punch card. It was painful to wait so long, but I didn’t want to bore you!
I used the Owl Together Now branch again. It’s retired now, but you could use pretty much any branch stamp – or cut one out of your Cricut. The Two-Step Bird Punch from Stampin’ Up! also includes a branch.
I used the porcupine from the Fun & Fast Notes set to create the owl bellies. I love how the eyeballs are movable, so I have the owls looking at each other. All the hearts are punched from the same Owl Punch. Enjoy!!
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, White, and Rose Red
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Step Owl Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Fun & Fast Notes Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Owl Together Now Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Sprinkles Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Trees, Birds, and Messages Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight
- Stampin’ Up! Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Colorbox Dark Brown Chalk Ink
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen