A few weeks ago, one of my YouTube subscribers asked me to do a tutorial on a flip card. I actually created an extra fold in my version of a flip card to make it more interesting. I also found out that Sizzix has a flip-it die that will do all the cutting and scoring for you (not my version – the standard “flip-it” version). That’s very convenient, but then you’re limited to whatever shape you purchased. With the technique I use in this video, you can make it with any thin die… which means any Spellbinders die. Cool!
I figured it was time to bring out my owl punch – it’s been awhile! CLICK HERE to see other cards I have created with this punch. It’s just so darn cute.
Enjoy the video and have a great week!
- Hero Arts Leaf & Flower Background Stamp
- Hero Arts Envelope Pattern Background Stamp
- Stampin’ Up! Woodgrain Background Stamp
- Stampin’ Up! Owl Together Now Stamp Set (retired)
- Neenah Solar White
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, and Crumb Cake
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Bundled Sage, Forest Moss, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Chocolate Chip and Old Olive
- Stampin’ Up! Markers: Real Red, More Mustard, and Regal Rose
- Stampin’ Up! Two Step Owl Punch
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Spellbinders Labels Sixteen
- Stampin’ Up! Scoreboard
- Stampin’ Up! Little Leaves Sizzlit Die
- Stampin’ Up! Corner Rounder
- Ink Foam Applicator
- Stampin’ Up! Sponge Daubers