I’m really getting into the Christmas card-making! Of course, I HAD to make a card using the owl punch. It’s been awhile! I used the liquid applique for the hat fluff – so cute!!
For the snow at the bottom, I used a mix of white embossing powder and mystic fire embossing powder (which is the same as Stampin’ Up!’s iridescent ice, but I didn’t have any of that on hand). The snowflakes are just mystic fire, which gives a shiny, glittery kind of look but the glitter isn’t constantly shaking off! A couple of years ago I sent out a card with glitter and it was everywhere! This is a great way to get that look without the mess.
And since we’re right around Thanksgiving, I just want to say thank you to everyone for all your nice comments. I read all of them and if you are from another country, my kids go nuts!! Seriously… it really keeps me going!!
Have a great week!
Song: Holy Night by The Garagista All Stars.
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Step Owl Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Sparkly & Bright Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Snow Swirled Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Early Espresso ,Crumb Cake, Real Red, Basic Black
- Versamark Dazzle Ink
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Mystic Fire Embossing Powder (same as Stampin’ Up! Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder)
- Marvy Liquid Applique, White
- Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Ink
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals