Good Morning All!
I posted a card using this stamp set HERE a couple of weeks ago. I just love it, so I had to use it again. I thought the truck was perfect for a pop-up. So cute! It’s a very simple pop-up – just one cut, but it really makes the card. I created the clouds and the sun using masking tape, so it’s all one flat card piece.
I bought the masking tape at the Great American Scrapbook Convention a couple of weeks ago – the big kind that will mask any size. It wasn’t cheap – I think $17 for the roll, but I was getting tired of piecing together post-its. I’m loving it.
Enjoy and have a great week!
SONG: “Halfway Home” and “Closed Down” by Billy Pilgrim. One of my FAVORITE bands. I haven’t been able to use their songs on YouTube for copyright reasons, but for some reason, with the voice-over it was ok!
- Stampin’ Up! Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories stamp sets
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, and Pretty in Pink
- Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper (Thoroughly Modern, retired)
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, and Basic Black
- Stampin’ Up! Markers: Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, and Basic Black
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Way Glue Pen
- Masking Tape
- Craft Wire
- Stampin’ Up! Stamping Sponge
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Ranger Inkssentials Foam Applicators