I got 57 scrapbook pages done this past weekend! I do my scrapbooks in chronological order, so now I’m only 5 months behind! I have been scrapbooking for 15 years, so I don’t have the issue of “going back in time” to redo pages or create ones that were never done way back when. I take a lot of pictures! Maybe someday I will post some of my pages.
I send out a lot of birthday cards, so I really just wanted to create a simple birthday card. Just Happy Birthday – nothing more. So here it is! And the tune is one of my favorite Indigo Girls songs. Enjoy and have a great week!
- Stampin’ Up! Kraft Cardstock
- Basic Gray Kioshi Paper
- Stampology Girl Power Alpha Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch
- Colorbox Dark Brown Chalk Ink
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Offray 3/8 inch White Satin Ribbon