Hi All! I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas!! For some reason, the holidays have been flying by – we haven’t even had enough time to watch Christmas shows on TV!
I usually send regular thank-you notes to people after Christmas, but this year I’m totally into the Christmas-themed cards – it’s fun! I purchased the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack thinking that I would create something like this. A lot of little pieces that make a big “something” – the wreath! I think it’s cool – definitely time consuming, but not as bad as I thought. I used a glue stick because the glue wouldn’t dry very fast, giving me time to get all the pieces adhered!
I drew the window free-hand because I wanted it to appear a little bit whimsical. I colored them with copics, which was very interesting on Kraft paper – you can’t see the blending until it dries. So, it was kind of guess-work on what colors to add.
I also bought the Itty Bitty clear buttons, which match the punches. So, when you think about it, you can create a button of any color/design. I punched a piece of designer series paper in Rose Red and then glued it under the clear button. Voila!
Merry, Merry Christmas to all of you out there!! Have a wonderful week!
- Stampin’ Up! Kraft Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Wild Wasabi and Rose Red Designer Series Paper
- Provo Craft Coluzzle Circle Cutter
- Stampin’ Up! Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Stampin’ Up! Bitty Buttons
- Stampin’ Up! Thank You Kindly
- Stampin’ Up! Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Scotch Glue Stick
- Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Marker and Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Brown Ink
- Red Embroidery Thread
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Copic Markers
- # E00 – Skin White
- # E25 – Caribe Cocoa
- # E27 – Africano