Hi All – hope you’re having a good week!
I took the kids to I Heart Yogurt after school yesterday. Every time I go I think of that Seinfeld episode where they were all getting fat eating the delicious, “fat free” frozen yogurt, only to realize that it was actually full of fat. I have to read my kids the riot act before we go in… “don’t put too much candy topping or we’re not coming back ever again.” I’m such a liar – I can’t stay away from that place!
This week’s card is really, really simple. I bought the Four Square Stamp Set with the matching square scallop punch from Stampin’ Up! several months ago. And finally I’m getting around to using it! I also used the Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper – I love the colors with black – it creates a lot of cool contrast.
One other thing… for those of you that signed up to be notified via email of my postings… I only had my first name as the author, so they were probably going to your spam. I fixed it, so hopefully you will receive them in your Inbox. If you aren’t being notified and would like to sign up, see the right margin of the Web site.
I am so excited about the card I am posting this weekend – it very fun and cute. Watch for it!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
- Stampin’ Up! Four Square Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay
- Stampin’ Up! Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper
- Stampin’ Up! Scallop Square Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Scallop Trim Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Corner Rounder
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Classic Ink
- 5/8 inch Black Satin Ribbon