I think I am addicted to buying scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies. Even after I receive a package that has barely been opened, I am shopping for more. It’s just so fun to buy!!
Ok, but seriously, I got my first Stampin’ Up! order from the new catalog. I finally broke down and bought Tangerine Tango (the orange frame on this card). It really is a great color. And the stamp set I used? Well, it’s new for me, but it’s not new from Stampin’ Up!. I just never noticed it in the catalog before. I love it!
The stems on this card are a solid stamp. After I stamped it in Wild Wasabi, I went over it with Copics. Then, white colored pencil for added dimension. I think it’s the most realistic thing I’ve done so far. I almost feel like an artist, but it was actually quite easy!!
UPDATE: Actually, someone just pointed out that this stamp set is actually new this summer – it’s in the Summer Mini catalog. I should know that!! Duh!!
SONGS: “Senorita Louise” and “Wrapped in Sky” by Drivin’ and Cryin’. Great band – I just looked them up and they are still together! They used to play at my college for parties. Wow.
- Stampin’ Up! Fabulous Florets Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! En Francais Background Stamp
- Stampin’ Up! Four Frames Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Crumb Cake and Whisper White
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, and Tempting Turquoise
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Spellbinders Labels 7
- Stampin’ Up! XL Decorative Label Punch
- Versamark Ink
- Copic Markers (G40, G82, G99, BV00, BV01, BV04)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Clear Embossing Powder
- Stampin’ Up! Linen Thread
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Ranger Inkssentials Foam Applicators
- Ranger Liquid Pearls, Buttercup