Happy Over-The-Hump Day!
My kids on are Winter Break this week, so we’ve been having a great time hanging out. Today we went to see The Tooth Fairy. It’s the first kids movie I have seen in a LONG time where I haven’t fallen asleep in the theater. I actually thought it was quite funny.
Also big news for me – I picked up another Zumba class, so now I teach 4 days a week. I love it!
So maybe I went a little overboard on the flowers this week? I really wanted to show paper piercing, so I created a frame for the center image. I also used a 3D lacquer that I bought at the scrapbooking convention last year. It works the same as Stampin’ Up! Crystal Effects, which I would have bought had I known about it – it was before I was a demonstrator. It creates a glass-like effect over your colored/stamped image. It was perfect for this card because I needed something else that wasn’t a busy embellishment.
Anyway, hope the rest of your week is great! Enjoy the video!
- Stampin’ Up! Simply Said Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Stampin’ Up! So Saffron Marker
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Classic Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Mat Pack (for paper piercing)
- Paper Piercer
- Tim Holtz Paper Distressor
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Stampin’ Up! So Saffron 5/8 inch Ribbon
- Sakura Hobby Craft 3D Crystal Lacquer
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals