I pulled a bunch of miscellaneous things out of my stash to make this card. I love, love the Bliss paper from Crate Paper. The only embellishments I could find to match it were brads, which I used on this card. I’ve used this paper for both scrapbooking and card-making – love it!
I purchased a tapestry needle for the stitching. I bought white embroidery thread and just fed the whole thing through the head of the needle. You really need to pierce the paper before you sew it. Anyway… pretty simple card that you can adapt with whatever you have on hand. If you make one similar, post a link to it in the comments!
- Stampin’ Up! Kraft Cardstock
- Crate Paper Bliss Paper and Brads
- Prima Sprites Flowers
- Making Memories Flutter Blossoms and Buttons
- Petaloo Flora Doodles
- Stampin’ Up! Flower Fusion Chocolate Chip Flower
- Hero Arts Thinking of You Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Marker
- Colorbox Dark Brown Chalk Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- #18 Tapestry Needle
- White Embroidery Thread
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper