Kind of a long title, I know, but I wanted to include everything about it! This card is made primarily with Tim Holtz supplies. I really love his distressed look – in both inks and stamps. I hope you like it!
I am in Colorado this week enjoying the nice, cool weather, while it is 106 degress at home in Dallas. Sorry, friends!! And hubby.
So the card… it uses black embossing powder for the stamp, then resists the distress ink in different colors. I placed the stamped image kind of off to the side – not sure why. Then I added the black half-beads to balance it. I didn’t even need to use my embossing buddy because the whole look is messy!
Enjoy the video and enjoy the rest of your week!
- Tim Holtz Creative Textures Cling Stamp
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock
- PaperTrey Ink White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Black Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Broken China, Tea Dye
- Stampin’ Up! Merci Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Classic Ink
- 1/8 inch Black Satin Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dot
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals