I used watercolor paper on today’s card because I originally was going to watercolor it. But… I ended up just coloring with Stampin’ Up! markers. I really like the textured look with distress inks!! I love when I deviate from the plan and find something interesting.
I used both of the stamps that come with the Hero Arts Wildflower Garden set – don’t you love it? It’s the same stamp I used on THIS CARD several weeks ago.
Enjoy the card video and have a great week!!
SONG: “In the Meantime” by SpaceHog.
- Hero Arts Wildflower Garden Stamp Set
- Colorbox Chalk Ink: Charcoal and Blackbird
- Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Paper
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Acrylic Blocks
- Stampin’ Up! Tempting Turqoise and Daffodil Delight Markers
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Walnut Stain, Broken China, Antique Linen
- Hero Arts Thinking of You Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Linen Thread
- Stampin’ Up! Bitty Button
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals