So this is kind of a weird card for me. Don’t you think? Every time I look at it I just feel strange, like I didn’t create it. I’m not sure why – maybe too much cutting and punching and not enough inking? Not sure. But anyway, I actually really did create it!
I did way too much planning on camera, so sorry if it jumps around a little bit – I tried to edit all my thinking out!
I was asked to be a guest designer over at Lily Pad cards – I’m so excited! I’ve already created the cards for them – I cranked them all out this weekend because I was so pumped about it. I seriously love these cards, but I can’t show them to you! I’m so bummed that I can’t share. 🙁 I’ll let you know when they have me scheduled.
Anyway, enjoy the video and have a great week!
- Inkadinkado Polka Dot Stamp
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Greetings Stamp Set (retired)
- Stampin’ Up! Early Espresso
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White
- Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake
- Stampin’ Up! Tempting Turqoise
- Stampin’ Up! Blossom Party Sizzix Die
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Stampin’ Up! Triple Layer Blossom Bouquet Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Stamp-a-ma-jig
- EK Success Wave Border Punch