Quite a change from the last couple of weeks – I know!! And I’m not going to lie to you. This card was not the easiest card I’ve ever made. The video is kind of long, mostly because there are a lot of steps. But isn’t it so cute??!!
I was so glad when I found out that Stampin’ Up! is going to continue carrying this stamp set. I actually use it quite a bit – especially for kid-related cards and tags. They are just so adorable. I used copic markers to color in the monster, but you could use pretty much anything – ink with a blender pen, markers, color pencils, pastels, etc. I used an embossing folder with my Sizzix Big Shot to make the yellow planet he is standing on.
Enjoy the video!
- Stampin’ Up! So Saffron Cardstock
- PaperTrey Ink White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Tea Party Designer Series Paper
- Stampin’ Up! Greetings Earthling Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Bitty Birthday Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Happy Moments Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! So Saffron Classic Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Sizzix Big Shot and Embossing Folder
- Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- White Embroidery Thread
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Copic Markers
- BV01 – Viola
- BV04 – Blue Berry (this is the dark purple)
- G12 – Sea Green
- G14 – Apple Green
- Y11 – Pale Yellow
- Y15 – Cadmium Yellow
- 0 – Colorless Blender