Do you just love this cute little Cupcake Birdcage stamp?! I originally was going to paper-piece the frosting but then ended up coloring it with Copics. I think with the right patterned paper it would be so sweet.
I’m still thinking about my Christmas cards. I typically think about it for a few weeks before I start trying things out. Last year I made 80 of these. I think it was too much. So, I am just sending 40 handmade this year. I hate to cut back, but I need to enjoy my kids while they are young during the holidays. I’ll report back soon with more details!
Hope you have a great week!
- Copic Sketch Markers: frosting (RV10, RV13, RV14); cherry (RV13, R27, 0); cage (C1, C4); bird (Y11, Y15); flagpole (E13, E25, E29)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stampin’ Dazzle Silver Pen (retired, sorry!)
- Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink
- Uniball White Gel Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Chevron Embossing Folder
- Sizzix Ovals Framelits
- Stampin’ Up! Craft Scissors
- Stampin’ Up! Pennant Builder Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Ink Blending Tool