I just got this cute little cupcake set by Avery Elle. I was really impressed with the quality of the stamp set. Notice the chocolate cake part of the cupcake? It’s solid black using Memento Ink. When I’ve used this ink on rubber stamps by both SU and Hero Arts, I don’t get this good of an impression.
The cupcake liner was actually completely blank and I created my own creases and shading with Copics. I think it looks better than a stamp with the lines drawn in – you can make them the same color as the liner itself!
I also just got this new herringbone background stamp by Impression Obsession. I love the detail of it. And don’t you love the inside stamp? So cute. SO reusable, right?
On the Stampin’ Up! front, I just got my new goodies!! Several people have asked me what I ordered… I got Label Love and matching punch, Mosaic Madness and matching punch, Gorgeous Grunge, Stippled Blossoms, and Perfect Blend. I also got the Mosaic embossing folder. I can’t wait to get started!!
Also… I promised some photos of my still camera and video camera setup and haven’t delivered yet. The good news is that I’m hoping to post it by Friday, so stay tuned! Enjoy the video and have a great week!
- Avery Elle Cupcakes Stamp Set
- Impression Obsession Herringbone Background Stamp
- Impression Obsession Keep Calm
- Stampin’ Up! Itty Bitty Banners
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic Sketch Markers: frosting (BG10, BG11, BG13); cupcake liner (E27, E31, E34, E37); shadow (C1); flower (RV10, RV13, RV19, Y11, Y38)
- Spellbinders Classic Squares, Large
- Stampin’ Up! Bitty Banners Framelits
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Eclipse Masking Tape