I used some of my new distress inks for this card. I just got the Envelope Pattern Stamp from Hero Arts… I think you’ll be seeing me use this one a lot. I have been so busy with some volunteer work I am doing, so I think my posts will be short for the next month or so. I will definitely still post – I can’t live without making cards!!
SONGS: She Talks to Angels by The Black Crows.
- Hero Arts Traditional Butterfly Stamp
- Hero Arts Envelope Pattern Background
- Hero Arts Old Letter Stamp
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Early Espresso Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
- Stampin’ Up! Clear Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers
- Tim Holtz Tonic Paper Distressor
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dot
- Stampin’ Up! Decorative Label Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Linen Thread
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Greetings Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals