For some reason, I am having a lot of trouble with my creativity. I have created so many cards recently that I just don’t think are good enough to post! I’m a perfectionist, so I want to make the perfect card every time. I know that’s not going to happen, so I guess this is a good learning experience for me. But I tell you, it is a stressful learning experience. I’m hoping this is just one of those temporary blocks that will release soon.
My kids are finally out of school and I am loving it. I am lucky to have really good kids – 2 very sweet girls, ages 10 and 6. And they always tell me that my card is beautiful, no matter what it looks like. 🙂
Anyway, this week’s card uses Copic markers for coloring. I really slowed down this video and explained my coloring technique – hopefully it helps you.
The stamp set is Fifth Avenue Floral. Even though it has been in the Stampin’ Up! catalog for awhile, I just recently purchased it. I’ve used it on a couple of recent cards – the flowers are fantastic for coloring. And, it’s not retiring this year! Yeah!
Enjoy and have a great week!
SONG: “She Talks to Angels” by The Black Crows.
- Stampin’ Up! Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Provo Craft Coluzzle
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Up! Modern Label Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Greetings Stamp Set (retired)
- Copic Markers (R29, R81, RV13)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Unibal Signo White Gel Pen
- Hero Arts Gems
- Stampin’ Up! Hemp Twine
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Ranger Inkssentials Foam Applicators