I realized this week that summer is almost over! There are only 3 more weeks left until the kids go back to school. Last summer was my first summer not working – the kids and I were home all summer and I have to tell you that I was going a little nuts!! But I guess I’ve had another year to get used to not working, and this summer has been AWESOME!! I love spending time with my kids – they are also a year older – ages 5 and 9, which probably helps my sanity a little. They still call me “Mommy” and I love that.
The card this week was pretty easy to make – mostly just embossing and punching. I love using glue dots for the punched butterflies to make their wings stand up – it adds so much dimension. I’m also loving the Melon Mambo color. I have a whole pack of it plus the stamp pad and the marker on order right now.
I’m taking the kids on vacation for 10 days!! My poor husband has to stay home and work. I plan to make my video posts from there (I am a HUGE planner, so I have already recorded them!!). When I get back I plan to do a video of my craft room, after I clean it up a little of course.
Enjoy the video!
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray
- Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Prints Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
- Stampin’ Up! White Craft Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Classic Ink Pad and Marker
- Stampin’ Up! 3/8 inch White Taffeta Ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots