Hope you’re having a great week! I used the new Build-a-Blossom punch for this flower. I also got the stamp set that goes with it, but I haven’t done anything with it yet. I definitely love all the possibilities of this set!
And this is the first time I have used seam binding. It’s very cool! In the video, I slow down during that part so you can see how to do it. Simple enough – you just have to know what to do.
I don’t know why, but I just like the colors of this card. I usually like a lot of contrast, but I’m really liking the smoothness (is that a word?) of this combination.
Warning – this song starts off a little funky, but then it gets normal. 🙂 Enjoy!
SONG: “If God Was One of Us” by Joan Osbourne.
- Stampin’ Up! Build a Blossom Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Pick a Petal Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Greetings Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Seam Binding
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! 1/2 inch and 1 1/4 inch circle punches
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Pearls
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen