This card started as all white cardstock! I used my Stampin’ Up! inks again to create that distressed ink look. If you missed my tutorial on how to do this, find it HERE. I know I keep saying this, but I love the Stampin’ Up! colors! You can’t really tell from the picture, but the orange piece has been sprayed with Perfect Pearls mist, so it has a shimmery look – it’s very pretty in real life.
I used my Sizzix Big Shot to dry emboss the orange with a texturz plate and also create the Spellbinder label piece (the pink one). I left the cardstock in the Spellbinder die while I was inking it so that I would have a white edge.
The flowers are colored with Copic markers. I slowed down the video this time and explained the process I use for Copic coloring – hope it’s a little clearer than in previous videos.
Enjoy and have a great week!
SONGS: “Look Away” and “I’m Goin’ Home” by Hootie and the Blowfish.
- Stampin’ Up! Awash with Flowers Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Only Orange, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Basic Black
- Stampin’ Up! Sizzix Big Shot
- Stampin’ Up! Texturz Plates
- Stampin’ Up! Acrylic Blocks
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Marker
- Spellbinders Labels Die
- Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Baker’s Twine, White
- Stampin’ Up! Sponge Dauber
- Stampin’ Up! Modern Label Punch
- Stampin’ Up! 1/16″ Handheld Circle Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Greetings Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots
- Copic Markers:
- Greens: G99, G82, G40
- Yellows: Y000, Y11, Y15