Hope you’re having a great week! I really struggled with the background of this card – I tried pretty much every distress ink color I own and finally decided on this one. You know, sometimes I can whip out a card pretty quickly, but other times it takes days and constant thought. Ridiculous? Yes, totally. But that’s how I roll unfortunately.
Notice that I applied the blue distress ink AFTER I heat embossed it with the black sparkly powder (which is very cool by the way). I left some chunks of the paper white around the flowers. I’m trying to articulate why, but I can’t! I just thought it would look softer? Anyway, hope you like it.
Enjoy the video and have a great week!
SONG: “Bittersweet Symphony” by The Verve. One of my favorite songs ever.
- Hero Arts Wildflower Garden Stamp Set
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Embossing Buddy
- Ranger Black Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Broken China, Brushed Corduroy, Antique Linen, Rusty Hinge, Tea Dye
- Ranger Liquid Pearls, Silver and Buttercup
- Hero Arts Envelope Pattern Stamp
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- Stampin’ Up! White Flower Button
- Stampin’ Up! Linen Thread
- Stampin’ Up! Glue Dot