I bought this really cool paper at the scrapbook convention in the Spring. It’s called Black Magic. It contains 2 layers – black and another color (I used green for this card). When you dry emboss the black side and sand it, the 2nd color comes through. Cool! I also teared it, which is how I got the green strip.
The first time I tried to emboss it, I used my Sizzix Big Shot and an embossing folder. The folder creates a very deep emboss, so it didn’t work out very well – there was green showing all over the place on the black side. I ended up using the texture plate for the Big Shot and it was the perfect pressure.
- Core’dinations Color Core Black Magic Cardstock
- PaperTrey Ink White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Thank You Kindly Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Marker
- Prima Flower
- The Paper Studio Spare Parts Brad
- American Crafts White Double-Stitched Grosgrain
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dot