I love this stamp from Hero Arts! This card is so easy… it’s really just a lot of cutting. I also thought it would be cool to stamp the presents each on a different patterned paper… I’ll have to save that for another time.
I drew the outlines (white on gray and black on white) so that they would not be perfectly straight – I think it adds a little handmade touch to it. I made the candle hang off the top of the gray piece to add a little dimension. I wasn’t sure about it at first, but I like the way it came out.
I’ve been asked to be a guest blogger at Two Peas in a Bucket!! I created a special card and video for them, which I will post as my Wednesday video next week. Until then… have a wonderful week!
- Hero Arts Birthday Gift Stamp
- Papertrey Ink White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Two-Way Glue Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Marker
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Ranger Ice Stickles