Happy Wednesday All!
Well, Zumba was very interesting this week. The guy came back, I brought him to the front, and he had a great time. Then, after class, a woman came up to me crying because she couldn’t move her hips like mine. A 50ish-year-old woman. Literally… tears. She could barely talk. She said she took my class about a month ago and it took her this long to get up the courage to try it again. I’m still trying to understand it myself.
OK, so… the card. I love the way this card came out. The Kioshi line from Basic Grey is really pretty. You’ll notice in the video that it took me several tries to get this bow right. When I mean several, I mean close to 10. At the end, I figured out a trick that I will forever use. This is really good – you need to watch.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
- Stampin’ Up! Kraft Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Birthday Bliss Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! 1 1/4 inch Square Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Ink: Basic Brown and Chocolate Chip
- Basic Grey Kioshi Patterned Paper
- Basic Grey Kioshi Button
- Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Marker
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dot
- Offray 3/8 Inch Brown Satin Ribbon