In the spirit of Sale-A-Bration, I decided to pull out one of my very favorite Stampin’ Up! sets… Baroque Motifs. This set is so awesome for both card-making and scrapbooking! It was also one of the first sets I purchased, and thank goodness they haven’t retired it yet. Pretty much all the supplies I used for this card are from Stampin’ Up!. I love the ribbon punch too (new this year) – also great for scrapbooking.
I just placed my first Sale-A-Bration order, and I got 5 free products. It’s supposed to arrive this afternoon – I can’t wait. Don’t you just LOVE the anticipation of the package?? Big problem though…. the snow is here again. It’s coming down like a thick cloud of dust and the roads are all icy. The kids missed 4 days last week, and they are off again today. And get this – my kids have winter break the entire week following!! Lots of quality time together, I tell you. But, I am loving every minute of it – I’m very lucky to have great kids.
Anyway, onto the video. It’s a pretty simple card. Hope you enjoy!
Song: Loving Me 4 You by Christina Aguilera
- Stampin’ Up! Baroque Motifs Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Thank You Kindly Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, and Melon Mambo
- Stampin’ Up! Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Two-Way Glue Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Classic Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- 5/8″ White Satin Ribbon
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen