Today’s card was very easy to make. Seriously – the video is so short!
I really wanted to use Melon Mambo for my sentiment background color, but I didn’t have any matching string or ribbon. So, I just took some white baker’s twine and dyed it with a Melon Mambo marker and some water. Voila! Matching string.
Just fyi – Two Peas in a Bucket is having 25% off all Sketch Copics and free shipping at $50 with coupon code V14DAY. Not sure how long the sale will last! By the way, I usually post these kinds of things to my Facebook page. If you’re interested in seeing them in your News feed, you can LIKE my page HERE.
- Versamark Ink
- Colorbox Blackbird Chalk Ink
- Stampin Up! Basic Black Marker
- Stampin Up! Melon Mambo Marker
- Stampin’ Up! Sizzix Lots of Tags Die Set
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Sizzix Big Shot