My cousin and his wife just announced that they are having a baby, so I decided to make a congrats card for them… I think I needed a little break from the Christmas cards.
This card is really simple. I used a blender pen for coloring the stroller. You can really add depth by coloring in the shadow parts a little darker. It’s one of my favorite techniques for Stampin’ Up! markers. The white piece was created using the ribbon punch by Stampin’ Up! – I love how it cuts out the entire strip!
Enjoy and have a great week!
SONG: All I Wanted by Michelle Branch
- Hero Arts Adorable Baby Girl Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado Dots Background Stamp
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Marina Mist, Barely Banana, and Whisper White
- Stampin’ Up! Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
- Provo Craft Coluzzle Circle Cutter
- Versamark Ink
- Colorbox Dark Brown Chalk Ink
- Blender Pen
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Markers & Ink: Barely Banana, Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette
- Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ White Taffeta Ribbon
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals