I watched a Hero Arts video one time where a woman created 3 butterflies and glued them together – that’s where I learned how to make this card. I used my copics to color in the butterflies – I’m really loving these markers! This card looks really good in person because you can see the dimension. Adding the extra 2 butterflies (instead of just stamping directly on the card), really adds lift to the center butterfly.
I made this card for my Dad – he’s awesome.
I’m planning one or two bow and knot-tying tutorial videos for this weekend. It will be the first time my voice is on the video – not sure I’m too keen on it, but we’ll see. Have a great week!!
- Papertrey Ink White Cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic Markers
- Hero Arts Butterflies Cling-On Stamps
- Hero Arts Trees, Birds, and Messages Stamp Set
- Colorbox Blackbird Chalk Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Classic Ink: Brilliant Blue and Certainly Celery
- 3M Scotch Glue Stick