With the upcoming holidays and the great sales that will inevitably force us to spend our money, I thought it was a good idea to re-evaluate favorites and recommendations. I’ve spent the last couple of weeks updating several pages on the site, including:
- My Favorite Things – A list of all my favorite crafty items, organized by category. My favorite stamps, inks, paper, etc…
- My Non-Crafty Favorite Things – This list contains lots of kitchen favorites, beauty products, books, and more. I love to buy things that others call their favorites because they are proven awesome. :).
- Gift Ideas – If you don’t know what you want for Christmas, check out the ideas on this list.
- Stampin’ Up! Must-Haves – For Stampin’ Up! fans, this list contains my favorite products that are sold only by Stampin’ Up!
- Getting Started – If you’re at the beginning of this hobby, this list contains some good basics to consider, along with tips for practical purchases.
One of my favorite non-crafty items is a book I mentioned in my last video chat. It’s called Borrowed Courage, and it was written by a friend of mine. I purchased a couple of her books to give away here. Leave a comment below if you’d like to be entered into the drawing. I will pick two winners next Tuesday, November 28th.
I’m sure there will be some sales in the next couple of days. I usually get my wishlist ready ahead of time. When the sale starts, my heart starts pumping and I can’t think – does anyone else have this problem? So, I get ready in advance! Ellen Hutson and Simon Says Stamp both have great wishlist features.
I hope you enjoy these updated lists. Let me know if any questions arise!