I was preparing my teacher gifts last night and decided to make some tags to go on the bags (which are full of handmade cards!!). I wanted something simple because I had to make a bunch of them, so I thought I would post what I came up with.
I used my Sizzix Big Shot with the “Two Tags” die to get the base of the tag. I have to tell you that I LOVE this die. I bought it last year and I have made tons of tags with it. You know how sometimes you just want to put a tag on a kid present and not make a full-size card? This is perfect. If you don’t have it, you could always just cut a rectangle with your paper trimmer and round the corners.
The patterned paper is from Stampin’ Up!’s Christmas line last year. You can use pretty much any holiday paper and match the inks. I used my markers to color the stamp so that I could get multiple colors out of one stamp.
I tied it with twine on a kraft-colored bag and it looks great!! The final tag measures 4 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Stampin’ Up! Two Tags Sizzix Die
- Stampin’ Up! Sparkly & Bright Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! XL Decorative Label Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red
- Stampin’ Up! Hemp Twine
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals