Surprise – it’s Thursday! I seriously cannot believe I am posting another video. I should be wrapping presents, cutting orange slices for my daughter’s Christmas party, preparing for my other daughter’s birthday party this weekend… but alas, here I am with my addiction!
Aren’t these reindeer just so adorable?? When I put them into the little herd to take a picture, I couldn’t help but laugh – they look so funny!
I am having a dinner party for eight people on Friday night. To mix up the table, I am putting place cards for each of Santa’s reindeer at each plate. Everyone will pick a reindeer from a hat and sit in that place. I’m sure the guys will be like, “whatever”. But I know the girls will appreciate it!! Oh, and I downloaded a Christmas Jeopardy game for us to play. Unfortunately for my husband, that’s the kind of host I am, lol!
These place cards are seriously so simple. I used the owl punch and cut off the feet to make the head. So here’s the interesting part – the video is my first in real-time. Yes, you get to see all my mistakes and unpreparedness (is that a word?)… “where’s the paper?”… “where did that punch go?” Hopefully it doesn’t drag on too much. I thought it was be faster for me to post without too much editing. Enjoy and happy holidays!!
- Stampin’ Up! Confetti
- Stampin’ Up! Simple Snowflake
- Stampin’ Up! Rough Type Alphabet (retired – try eBay!)
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White
- Stampin’ Up! Wild Wasabi
- Stampin’ Up! Real Red
- Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip
- Stampin’ Up! Early Espresso
- Stampin’ Up! Two Step Owl Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Punch
- Stampin’ Up! 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Stampin’ Up! 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Sponge Daubers