This week I used several of the new Stampin’ Up! products! First, this butterfly stamp set and punch are amazing. My favorite thing about this punch is that it cuts perfectly around the butterfly – it doesn’t leave a white border around it. It’s exactly like I would cut it myself with scissors (well, except that it’s perfectly cut!). Second, I love butterflies that look like real butterflies – this stamp is just that.
Anyway, a few Hero Arts background stamps thrown in and there you have it!
Hope you are all having a great summer. I am boiling down here in Dallas already with over 100 degree heat! 🙂
Enjoy the video and have a great week!
- Stampin’ Up! Papillon Potpourri
- Hero Arts Leaf & Flower Background Stamp
- Hero Arts Envelope Pattern Background Stamp
- Hero Arts Everyday Sayings
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Broken China and Black Soot
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic Sketch Markers: BG11, BG72, BG75, E34, 0