I used the Baroque Motifs stamp set again (love that one) and the Owl Together Now set to create this cute card. A hole in the front of the card reveals one of three owls on the inside. Notice that I use chalk ink on my clear stamps. The Stampin’ Up! classic ink pads don’t work well on the clear stamps because the dye is water-soluble. So, the clear stamp resists it like it’s waterproof.
I added a subscription option on the right side of the blog if you are interested in being notified if I post something. From now on, I plan to post on Wednesdays, so you won’t get a ton of emails! I need to come up with a name for my posts – I’m not great with that sort of thing. The only thing I’ve come up with so far is “Whip it Up Wednesday’s Card”. Corny? If you have an idea, email me or post a comment.
My little one is still home sick, but I think she’s going back to school tomorrow. She’s very easy to take care of, so I actually like having her home with me. Such a cutie.
- Stampin’ Up! Owl Together Now Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Baroque Motifs Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
- Stampin’ Up! Inks: Basic Brown, Old Olive
- Stampin’ Up! Markers: Creamy Caramel, Apricot Appeal, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst
- Stampin’ Up! Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 inch Circle, Wide Oval
- Stampin’ Up! Daubers (for edge inking)
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- The Paper Company Greetings Clear Stamps
- Colorbox Dark Brown Chalk Ink