Finally, the day is here. Wow, it has been a very long road, but I couldn’t be happier with how things turned out. I really hope you don’t get bored watching this video! I tried to make it as short as I could, but there’s a lot to cover.
If you want to reminisce about the construction of this room, you can review all my progress posts.
To get more detail on different areas of the room, you can review all the videos in my Craft Room Storage Series.
You’ll find the video at the end of this post if you want to jump to it. One thing I forgot to mention is the size of the room. It’s 13 ft x 15 ft. I also took some photos…
Here is the main craft table – an island in the middle of the room:
As I work at the craft table (almost always standing), I can simply turn around to access everything on this back counter:
When I’m not crafting, I’m editting videos and writing posts, which I do at my desk:
And every once in awhile (okay, a lot), I like to relax in my sitting area by the windows:
On the other side of the room is the counter with a sink:
Of course I had to include a few close-ups of my favorite part of the room, the fixture. Here is the fixture off:
And here it is on:
The crystals are beautiful. Here is one up close:
Finally, I took a photo in the morning when the sun is at its brightest. I can’t even see my computer screen in the morning, lol! That’s why I had to install all the shades:
One more thing before the video. I use a lot of US Acrylic trays in my room, and they have generously offered 20% off all their essential organizers on Amazon, now through June 17th (use code LLCPROMO at checkout). You’ll find all the links you need below.
And now for the video. Enjoy!!
Craft Room Products:
General Room Items:
- Flat roman shades by regaldrapes.com. My fabric pattern is called Gauge Silver.
- Poang series chairs from Ikea. These chairs are seriously comfortable!
- Light Fixture purchased at a local store. You can find the manufacturing info here.
- Brimnes nightstand from Ikea.
- Black Spinning Tool organizer at Hobby Lobby.
- Brother Label maker at Amazon.
Ink, Marker, and Other Color Storage:
- Stampin’ Up! Ink Caddy at Stampin’ Up!.
- Copic marker container at Container Store.
- 3-section ink pad trays at Amazon.
- Sponge dauber storage at Simon Says Stamp.
- 4-tier distress ink pad holders at Amazon.
- Foam applicator spinning rack at Simon Says Stamp.
- 2-tier organizer for distress paints and sprays at Amazon.
- Copic refill storage in a small clear handled case at Container Store.
Trays, trays, trays
- 7 piece set of stackable strays at Amazon.
- 6 piece set of stackable strays at Amazon.
- Expandable hanging tray at Amazon.
- Neenah scrap tray at Amazon.
- 3-section ink pad trays at Amazon.
- Avery Job Ticket Holders at Amazon.
- Acrylic magazine bins at Container Store, made by Palaset.
- Accordian Expandable File for scraps at Amazon and Target.
- 12×12 multi-purpose bins at Container Store.
- 12×12 cube paper storage in the closet at Michaels.
- Lenovo ultrabook computer at Amazon and Best Buy. Note: this is the most recent release of the model I have.
- 21.5″ iMac at Apple.
- Nikon D3300 at Amazon (Note: this is the most recent release of the model I have).
- Expandable hanging tray (for 2 storage levels) at Amazon.
- 3-Drawer in/out box from Container Store.
- Portable Laptop Desk at Amazon. Ugh! The one I have is no longer made. This one is the closest I could find.
A2 Card Storage:
- Double-wide Fridge Binz for card storage at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Single-wide Fridge Binz for card storage at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Magnetic Die Cards at Stamp-n-Storage (I got the 40 pack of 5×7).
Shoeboxes and other containers::