UPDATE 9/13/15: Boxes, in order of popularity: 9, 5, 10, 15, 14, 3, 8, 2, 7, 12, 13, 6, 4, 1, 11
I spent a lot of time going through my craft room to gather up all the items I don’t use much anymore. We are moving soon, so I had to clean house.
In past sales, I listed every stamp set and sold them separately. I just had too much stuff this time! I grouped the items into 15 boxes. Each box has an assortment of stamps, dies, punches, paper, and/or embossing folders. There are a couple of random items, like red tinsel embossing powder and embossing paste (items I accidentally bought two of!). I attempted to make the value of each box the same.
If you are interested in these boxes, here’s how it will work…
- I took a photo and made a list of the items in each box. Check out the contents HERE. Determine which boxes you would consider purchasing. Each box is $40 and shipping is a flat $11 per box for the US. You’ll see that the value of these boxes is well over $40. Most of the products are lightly used. Some have never even been opened! Almost all items are in their original packaging, but some of the packaging is not in very good condition. Every item is functional. I’m happy to ship internationally in the most economical way. The packages are approximately 3 lbs and the contents will fit into a USPS Medium Flat Rate box. My mailing zip code is 75230, if you want to check online rates to your country.
- When you’re ready, go to the SURVEY FORM. Enter your name and email address. Then, select each box you are interested in. Select as many boxes as you want, but keep in mind that if your name is drawn for that box, you are committed to purchasing it (just one box – see #3 below). The deadline for submitting this form is Tuesday, September 15th, 11:59pm CT.
- If you marked that you are interested in a box, your name goes into the pool for that box. I will randomly draw a name for each box. Once your name has been selected for a box, your name will be removed from the pool for subsequent drawings. So, you will only get one box.
- The order of box drawings will be random. In other words, just because Box #1 is labeled #1, it won’t necessarily be the first box drawn.
- On September 16th, I will post the names drawn for each box. I will also send a Paypal invoice to each person for $51.
- If payment is not received within 48 hours, I will select another name from that box’s pool.
Hopefully this isn’t too confusing! Let me know if you have any questions by submitting a comment below so that everyone can see the answer.
Click on the photo to see a larger image.