Hi All – hope you’re having a great weekend so far!
I know I should be using all Stampin’ Up! products for my cards because I sell them, but sometimes I just have to buy something because it’s just so cute! I think Stampin’ Up! has the best quality, but there are still a lot of other things out there worth buying.
Last weekend I was browsing through Michael’s and I found the most adorable stamp set on sale for $3.99! It’s by Stampendous and it’s called “Petals Plus”. So cute! I had to buy it. Don’t you think?? I also noticed that Michael’s was carrying a few packages of button flowers with stitching, so I decided to create my own – it was very easy to do.
That stitching under the “happy birthday” sentiment is actually a cover for my mistake. I pressed too hard on the stamp and I got the rubber outline – don’t you hate when that happens?? Oh, well.
Hope you enjoy the video this week. More to come on Wednesday!
- Stampendous Petals Plus Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Happy Moments Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst
- Colorbox Blackbird Chalk Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Markers: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Basic Black
- Stampin’ Up! Sizzix Big Shot
- Sizzix Original Flowers Die
- Stampin’ Up! Design Button, Pretty in Pink
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Glue Dots
- White Embroidery Thread
- Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen