So this is my 3rd post in 4 days. I’m just having fun making these cards and also experimenting with the videos! I think I figured out why the first video has better light than the next two, but we’ll see when I post my next one. My plan is to record and post a new card-making video once per week.
This card uses the Stampin’ Up! Happy Moments Sale-a-Bration stamp set – I love the new cling-on acrylic mount stamps – the quality of rubber but you can actually see what you are stamping.
I’m using a blender pen in this video – I love the watercolor look it gives. Enjoy!
- Stampin’ Up! Happy Moments Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Sahara Sand Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Brown Classic Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Markers: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Old Olive
- Stampin’ Up! Blender Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Hemp Twine
- Stampin’ Up! Scallop Trim Punch
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Up! 3/16 inch glue dots